Marketing Consultancy - No matter how large or small your organisation, outsourced marketing services can help you
From picking up the mantle when you are just too busy to cope, to meeting a limited demand for services on a two or three day a month basis.
What do you consider your biggest business or marketing challenge? (see a list of challenges here)
Get marketing advice that is appropriate to your business and target audience.
Here are just a few of the things we can help you with:
- Marketing Audit to understand where you are and where you’d like to get to
- Creation of your marketing strategy
- Marketing activity planning appropriate for your business
- Marketing campaign planning
- Advice regarding CRM and how to manage your client/prospect data
- Social media training and advice
- Consultancy regarding your brand and what it says about you
- Public Relations & reputation management
- Website planning and specification documents
- Customer communications planning (cross-sell to existing clients)
- Planning lead generation activities
- Agency/Supplier selection (requirements gathering, tenders, pitches etc.)
- Briefing suppliers on your behalf
OK, So how does it work?
LOUD&CLEAR MARKETING can be engaged in a number of ways:
- 'Power by the hour’ – useful for when you know what you need and it’s a reasonably quick job
- Day rate – You only need a day here and there to pick up as and when needed
- Retained – you get a better rate if you are prepared to commit to a specific number of days a month on a longer term basis